Thursday 2 June 2011

today today today


Today I worked on my website, made a few calls and am really excited for everything to come with photography. I really love it, it definitely is something I want to do on the side of whatever job I apply for with my major but I really want to keep photography as part of my life. I don't know what it is haha I just really really love it! This weekend is going to be great, there is a golf tournament that I'm going to and I was asked to take pictures of all the golfers that come through the green! I am so totally stoked! I am also auctioning off a free family photo session as part of this company's auction they are holding. Things are going great and I want to keep things moving along like they are.

After the golf photography session we are going to go on another hike to Kingman Wash with my uncle Michael and his family to go swimming! I am really excited for that and I'm hoping I don't get eaten by the monster everyone knows lives in Lake Mead!!!!!! JK. The water is gorgeous and so clear, I really just get excited sitting here thinking about it haha

I really want to get a backpack that will hold my camera while we are walking really far because I have a shoulder bag right now and it gets so heavy. I looked into the backpacks and they are pretty expensive, I am going to have to wait a bit! I'll just have to make our puppy Penny our workhorse and somehow strap it all to her so she can get strong! haha

Anthony is doing really good at work and he likes doing sales. He is getting in the gist of this now and is really starting to pick things up around here for Geneva, go Anthony! I'm excited for SRS to start influencing the west with it's rehab because that would not only give us jobs here in Nevada but would also save the states around here a ton of money.

Penny learned how to roll over today, she was so cute while she was learning it. She tried so hard to get attention until she finally figured it out and she kept doing it and doing it and doing it! She loves treats but I have to watch it because she will eat them all day long and gain tons of weight. I love fat puppies but I don't want a fat dog! haha

Today I was looking for a wal-mart and couldn't find one, I looked across the street and sure enough WAL-MART right in front of me! It was so weird, the letters of the wal-mart were green and not the normal blue! That must have really thrown me for a loop lol This Wal-mart is only the grocery side of wal-mart and it's probably the nicest grocery story I have been in. It's pretty close to where we live, I might just start coming there when I need to get groceries at the beginning of the week.

We are working on eating better around here and packing lunches is something we have adopted. I pack them at the beginning of the week and it makes it easier for him because he's not having to search for something healthy while working. Dinner time is always awesome haha NOT. I really need to pick up on how to cook faster than I am! I love baking pretty much anything though, veggies, chicken etc., I don't normally mess that up. It's on top the stove where it gets tricky and the small fires start. Not really but I do have my extinguisher on hand at all times while I'm at the stove haha I always make a good dinner on Sundays though, those always seem to turn out really well. We go over to Michael's house on Sundays, he normally makes the meat and we make the side dishes. One Sunday we made a killer pot roast though, I have to give most of the credit to Anthony but yes I did help and yes I did learn how to do it again. lol I'm excited to keep learning new kitchen recipes and cooking skills

Today I cleaned the whole apartment, took out the last of the moving boxes and did all the laundry to get ready to be free this weekend. I'm excited for tomorrow, miss Sophia is coming to visit us and meet Penny! I am going to get her bed and bathroom all ready for her tomorrow afternoon and she can stay with us as long as she would like!

Sarah is getting married so soon, I am so stoked for her, she has been waiting for this for so long! I am going to order my dress soon and hopefully there won't have to any alterations but we will see. She is going to look gorgeous I'm sure on her big day! Whoo hoo!

My whole family is coming out to her wedding and that is really exciting because I will get to see them. They are probably going to come out early and see Vegas, possibly drive out to the wedding with us from here to Utah! I'm so excited for Bob to meet Miss Penny, she is so cute! He needs an english lab, they really are man's best friend!

Anyway, I love you all, good-night! <3

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as you left your husband you should probably take down this blog.

    ReplyDelete