Thursday 2 June 2011

Surprise!



Lion vs. Tuna - "The Other Guys" (click on the link to watch this youtube, it's hilarious! hahaha)

Today was great so far, chores are done, and now it's real estate time!

On my way back from walking Penny I saw the UPS man pulling out of our complex and I knew he had something for me waiting in my mailbox. Sure enough, my real estate book! I am so excited to get going on this just to have the license. I want to get my license this summer and then finish up school this fall. If I could show houses on the side that would be really helpful along with photography. I'm so stoked to get all this going! Believe it or not, even though the economy is bad here in Vegas, there are a lot of people buying homes because they are so cheap and selling their homes.

When we got back from the walk Penny ran inside and sat down next to her water dish like begging for me to fill it up haha she loves her water!

Tonight we are going to spin class and then watching a movie here in the apartment - Last night we watched "the other guys", BEST MOVIE EVER!!

Anyway, that's all for now!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! You guys are having a great time in Nevada!!!

    ReplyDelete