Monday 30 November 2009





Prague and Vienna!!
I loved Prague and Vienna both, Prague is most definitely my favorite though! 
Prague was the cleanest, prettiest, friendliest city I have ever been to. It looks like greece with the coordinated roofs but without the ocean right next to it.  The buildings are adorable and I'm guessing they have stayed so nice for so long could be tribute to the communists keeping them in order. We went to so many different places and I know I must have walked a million miles! I loved the experience so much though and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  
In Vienna we went to tons of Christmas markets, which were amazing and Christmas there would be awesome with family.  They have little wooden houses set up that are all decorated, literally every inch of each house has something on it or something for sale. Just walking around the market is an experience in itself and when you hear English off in the distance its comforting! We also went to Beethoven's, Mozart's and several others graves in Austria's largest cemetery.  Seeing all of those giant grave memorials and so many graves was intense. It's funny how when someone is alive that's important there's always a crowd of people around them but when they die people don't want to visit them or make an effort to be next to them. 
I also saw some of the coolest stained glass that I have ever seen in prague right outside of Prague's castle.  
I LOVED THIS TRIP AND WOULD GO AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment