Monday 30 November 2009

Le Louvre 
From the top of Notre Dame 
Versailles "The hall of mirrors"
The Eiffel tower

PARIS!!!
I spent most of my time with Brooke, Brittany and Mandi.  We all had so much fun. Our first day we went to the Basilica and checked out all of the paintings around that area. Then we headed down towards the Eiffel tower. The tower is definitely not overrated! We all loved it!! 
The next day we went to Notre Dame, Le Louvre, L'Orsey and several other places, we literally had the time of our life.   They wouldn't let me go into the Orsey because I was holding paintings...sort of disappointing but next time I go to Paris that leaves something for me to do for the first time! The Louvre was amazing, I had to find a ton of paintings for humanities class which took a long time but it put perspective onto how large the Louvre actually was.   I probably wouldn't have spent so much time in there if I didn't have something that I had to complete but because of that I went through the whole thing. We also went to Versailles! I want to go back during the summer definitely because the gardens would be so much prettier if they were green instead of cold and dead.  This palace was so ornate, I think it's one of the prettiest places that we have visited. Also I am pretty sure that I am related to the king that lived in this palace, the sun king. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved Paris! We went to the same places you did! I thought the palace was awesome too =) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete