Wednesday 6 July 2011

Visitors!

Trent and Alyssa came to visit us and we loved it! I loved seeing their little man and getting to spend some time with them since we've moved down here. Swimming and everything else was such a blast and we need to do it again sometime soon!

Steven and Emily came and visited shortly after and stayed with us. I loved meeting their little guy too! We all had so much fun, especially going to see Lehi's dream! haha

Penny is growing so fast and is so lazy! I can't get over how chill she is, I practically have to beg her to go on walks! haha

I can't wait for my family to come stay with us here in Vegas before my cousin Sarah gets married! We are going to have so much fun before we head to Utah and then just continue the party up there for a week!

After all of that, I basically get on a flight to Vegas and drive up to California the next day for the Bussio beach house vacation. We are really excited, this will be our first beach house vacation with the Bussio's as a married couple! whoo hoo! The last time I was on a beach was in Hawaii on our honeymoon! Believe it or not we are about to come up on our 1 year anniversary in August and that should be exciting! We will see if Anthony remembers! haha

Time for bed, Anthony and Penny are both completely asleep and of course I am completely awake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment