Tuesday 3 May 2011

Life in Vegas


Life is so nice in Vegas, I feel like I'm in California, it is so green where we live and the palm trees are so gorgeous! We have a hot tub and a heated pool right outside of our apartment and that has definitely been a place we visit often! We are looking to buy a house here within the next few months and that is exciting! Vegas has so much to offer to new home buyers and the areas that are available are amazing. I'm really excited for things to come and I hope that everyday is a great day! :)

Tonight Vince, Anthony and I went to an AASHTO reception at the top of the Paris hotel in the Chateau nightclub. They rented it out and we met a lot of really nice people. After the reception we headed to grab some dinner, we went to this little Italian place inside the hotel...not so good! We said we probably would never go back there...

Tomorrow Anthony's grandparents are coming to Vegas for their anniversary!! They invited us to eat dinner in their hotel and go to a show with them! They are staying at the Venetian hotel and they want to go and see the Phantom of the Opera! I'm excited!

Life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun! I am glad you are loving it there! We can't wait to visit you soon :)

    ReplyDelete